Industrial Lubricants Supply
Mineral-based Transformer Insulation oils, namely Transformer Oils, are oils that have extremely excellent electrical insulation properties, have high thermal stability, and are generally refined from naphtanic-based base oils. It is generally used in power and distribution transformers to prevent corona and spark and for cooling purposes.
Transformer oil product is an inhibited (not containing anti-oxidation additive) type transformer insulation oil.
In order to respond to new applications emerging with the advancing technology and to provide safer working conditions, another product, synthetic-based transformer insulation oils in accordance with international standards have also been offered to the sector. It is aimed to fully meet the expectations of our customers with these products that are 100% bio-degredable and sensitive to human and environmental health.
We also supply rectifier oils with very good heat transfer properties, specially developed for use in oil-cooled rectifiers.
Properties of rectifier oils;
• It performs the cooling in the most perfect way as it has a very good heat conduction feature.
• It provides the best protection of the rectifier against acid vapor and chemicals.
• It can be used for a very long time without deterioration.
• It does not contain components harmful to the environment and human health.
Some of the oils we supply are as follows.
• HYDRAULIC SYSTEM OILS
• CLOSED SYSTEM GEAR OILS
• OPEN SYSTEM GEAR OILS
• TURBINE OILS
• GENERAL INDUSTRIAL OILS
• GAS ENGINE OILS
• METAL CUTTING LIQUIDS
• METAL CUTTING and WORKING OILS
• COMPRESSOR OILS
• SLIDE OILS
• RUST AND CORROSION PREVENTIVE OILS
• AIR TOOL OILS
• TRANSFORMER OILS
• TRANSFORMER OIL
• TRANSFORMER OIL X
• HEAT TREATMENT AND HEAT TRANSFER OILS
• ROLLING BEARING OILS